AMC - Tuesday - June 14, 2011

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved that line! It was also cute how she threw the apron half over his face.

+2!

I actually like it when she shares scenes with Jake considering they have a past history that's usually forgotten. But she is once again completely out of line!

I'm hoping that Madison turning over Greenlee & Ryan's picture on the desk was foreshadowing for something she does in the future that breaks them up for good!

• Members

The christening was beautiful! Randi was in this episode but didn't say one word. How sad is that?

Love how things are developing with Maya. Frankie told Angie that if Maya wasn't to hung up at the Chandler's, she could possibly be Lucy's babysitter as well :o

The Tad/Opal scenes were hysterical!

In the minority I think, but...Team Greenlee; At least in this episode! I totally understood where she was coming from! Madison is starting to work my last nerve! Ok it was terrible what Greenlee did to her but look how things ended up. Scott actually ended up falling in love with Madison and she fell in love with him to. What's the problem? Madison still seems to want Ryan! I'm sorry but I don't blame Greenlee for being pissed! Madison doesn't know WTH she wants.

I didn't mind the Amanda/Jake/Cara stuff until that ridiculous ending with Jake/Amanda. I thought Jake & Cara were really fun in this episode. I know not many people care that much about the music cues used on soaps anymore but I do and I LOVED that cue AMC used when Jake got that emergency text message. It was hilarious how frustrated Jake got and the way Cara was trying to calm him down. That cue went great with what was going on. I love whenever AMC uses it

Archived