• Last Reply
  • Members

Captor: Die Dixie...Die!!!

<Dixie vanishes and returns with Jem and the Holograms hair>

Captor: I said die, not dye!!!!

<Dixie vanishes and returns with Trump hair>

Captor: No, no...<spontaneously combusts>

• Members

That was my favorite of the Tad and Kendall scenes, a lot of fun. I'd have had her stick to the "No." She is a Kane afterall.

David has become my favorite screen partner for Jane, and Jane for David. I do think Jane should have let David take her to the hospital, instead of trying to get away from him while fighting off death.

• Members

I love Jane and I thoroughly enjoy her scenes with David. :wub:

Dixie and the flashbacks...almost made me cry.

Cara in this episode cried twice...enough is enough Lindsay Hartley, it's almost worse than Alexa Havins and her never ending tears.

• Members

Yeah, it's time for her to at least start speaking in her sleep!

ITA, they were fantastic. I know it's controversial to say it, but Lorraine's (and probably Agnes') influence is being felt more and more these days.

I'm loving David's part in Jane's storyline. I got to thinking earlier how cool it would be if it turned out Vanessa was pulling Jane's strings all along and David ended up being the one who discovered his mother was alive.

I'm hoping they leave together before September. :D

• Members

I literally LOL'd when doppelgangerica sipped that drink she spiked with alcohol and David came by and said "That must be some serious soda water" LOL! The look on Jane's face and the way she turned her head and faced him laugh.gif

LOVED Tad & Cara's kiss! wub.gif A Griffin/Kendall scene followed and I would've loved if they finally kissed as well! It really is a bummer they didn't. I loved the Tad/Kendall, Griffin/Cara scenes today. They should have a quad date!

• Members

Who the hell is holding Dixie captive? She looks like she's in an Iraqi war prison or something. LOL! It's probably David, and I'm wondering if maybe Jane will find out and they'll blackmail each other. Speaking of Jane - she makes me laugh. I have to say: Susan Lucci is doing a really good job with the dual role; Erica and Jane do really seem like 2 totally different people.

Archived