AMC Friday June 3, 2011

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Janet was locked away in Oak Haven when Dixie died and I dont see who she would be having watching and holding her for the last 4 years bc Janet clearly could not. She definetly doesnt have the money to foot the bill for someone to be carrying her dirty work for this long

• Members

After the last debacle, I cant imagine how Janet could escape from Oak Haven and Amanda not know. They screwed up last time and she and the police would be informed. If there is some mastermind behind this I still think the most likely candidate is Vanessa, especially if rumors of

• Members

I think Jane should be Jane. I have a hard time believing anyone other than Mary Smythe could come close to Erica's look and build first of all, but I don't like classic characters and their players being lost to plastic surgery stories in general. I'm all for a wealthy classic character mastermind behind it all, or a not-so wealthy character coming into money and funding this. Janet needn't be evil again, but the idea of her coming back in the form of Robin Mattson all Gina Capwell rich and glammed could be fun, or of course Vanessa.

Archived