Funny, Amazing and WTF Semi-Viral Videos

SFK

• Members

This psycho bitch. Someone give her a tv show

"Listen, if you dont read these lines that are written on this paper and stay in character...Im gonna kill one of your family members. Im gonna kil. Im gonna kill one of your family members"

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

So. This trifling girl has still been making videos but I haven't been bothering to post them here because she deletes them like 3 days later. I just do not get it. She's so freaking hilarious, does she not realize she has/had a growing fanbase?!

Anyways I randomly came across this guys video....Omg i was dying. It's just him driving around in his car ranting & talking about random stuff while he's in traffic. LOL when Super Bass comes on in his car & he goes nuts!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Did the camera girl skeet at :20??

OMFG, the sound that [!@#$%^&*] made when he clocked her jaw! LMAO when he threw her and her [!@#$%^&*] out like the garbage. Then he choked her out and grabbed her by her fake ponytail nubbins, holy [!@#$%^&*], I cannot!

He did WAY too much though, he turned a situation from bad to worse and without question lost his job and will face charges. She will too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived