OLTL: Actress leaving before the end

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show has worked very hard over the last few years to make sure viewers know Blair and Starr exist only to be in Todd's harem, so I don't expect much between the two of them and Dorian. I just wish they could at least have Cassie back.

• Members

I don't think she sounds eager at all. I think she sounds resigned and trying to move forward. She's given 30 years, off and on, to this show, sometimes in ugly circumstances. I think not being at the end is going to be very tough for her. I also don't think she is the type of person who would exaggerate health problems.

• Members

If it is mutual, it could mean it is not just about her health...SIGH Sad that she won't be there at the end, but perhaps they can do a David/Dorian insert for the end. I doubt she would want to get into trouble if it was for some other reason, sometimes you can't disclose due to being penalized.

• Members

Suggestion: PLEASE AVOID referencing GLASSES that are HALF empty or FULL. I'm so touchy - I'm liable to empty that glass in your face! (lol) NO PAIN NO GAIN/ANOTHER DOOR OPENING? Huh, wuh? What part of shut the bleep up don't they get? Axed and whacky need support not platitudes.

Sure sounds like they were condescending and probably told her she wouldn't be allowed back for the finale. :rolleyes: And she says "axed." UGH, if they fired her...

Archived