OLTL: Actress leaving before the end

• Members

thats if they bother to update the opening. I gave up hope on them doing that with news of cancellation. They'll probably save money whereever possible and working on an opening doesnt seem like a high priority

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully whatever happens with the show things will work out so that Robin can come back and tape a farewell scene with Erika. It doesn't have to really be connected to any story. Have them get stuck together someplace for one last time with a bottle of wine and just acknowledge that its been a crazy life.

I wonder how their going to write her out.

Unbelievable. I thought I couldn't ever feel any affection or positive connection to this show ever again. Now I just want Dorian to get one last scene with Cassie.

It's unfathomable that OLTL might go off the air without Dorian but with Ford, Rex and Gigi.

• Members

I think they'll do one more update. They won't leave Langston, Charlie and whoever else leaves in there for the last episode. If anything, they'll update it once we figure out who Roger is - i.e. Todd. I'd guess they'll update it no later than September. They've been consistent for the last couple years, usually within 4 to 6 months.

• Members

I think this is true. I don't believe that Robin would say she's having health problems if she isn't. There are other reasons to give if she was being pushed off the show.

I will be sorry to see her go. I have been trying to have very low expectations for this finale - somewhere above a communal gang rape between Ford and the Todds - and will keep on trying.

• Members

:(

Robin is who drew me into One Life. I have left and returned for her, longed for the days when Dorian was written to the best of Dorian's and Robin's abilities.

She's not welling, she's spoken about her health woes for years on the hotline and more recently in particular. I pray her strength and healing.

If FV and RC are wise, Dorian and Viki's final scenes are already being written and scheduled. And Dorian should not leave Llanview, period, but especially not with David.

• Members

LOL. Rex hasn't had a good paternity reveal in at least three months...

This does suck, though. The last scene should feature Dorian and Viki. If RS is really having health problems, then I hope it turns out all right for her.

Archived