AMC: Wednesday, May 18, 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's really an annoying quirk of his. I listened to a podcast of his and I was surprised that he actually managed to sound normal as opposed to the quivering, almost crying voice he ALWAYS has on AMC.

I love Ferica. :wub: When she walked into Krystals, and the hair thing she did...SL is doing a great job.

Kendall is too dumb for words.

• Members

SL is honestly rocking this. I haven't watched AMC regularly in a while but DAYS has been boring me this week so I've watched this storyline and I love that it's all the subtle nuances SL is providing that show the difference between Janerica and Erica.

• Members

Jane: "Its already working like gangbusters. Your sheets? To die for" LMAO!

Jane: "Nice try. Wherever you put it...go get it"

I LOVE Jane

How about her name, Jane. Keeps it simple and straightforward. No need for silly nicknames

• Members

ITA, the Erica/Jane story is rocking and the rest of this episode was really dull.

Even without Cam's bad acting, Ryan threatening the minister for offering to go see his daughter was just dumb. How long before Ricky figures out that these morons are on to him?

Yeah, it would make an episode like this one much more entertaining to have the Hubbards on instead of Rylee & Kendall/Ricky on the same day!

• Members

I also love the little things Jane does like her flipping her hair. She's like a caricature of Erica, but in a fun, good exagerated way.

Jane: "I am a woman who has been loved and adored by men all over the world" LOL

That little fight with Krystal was awesome.

Archived