AMC: Wednesday, May 18, 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loving the Jane/Erica interaction. Susan is doing great.

Jane: I'm your biggest fan!... I don't know why, but that made me think of Vanessa..... thinking back to what originally brought Vanessa to town. The jealously that drove her to attempt to destroy Erica's life.

• Members

Is it just me, or does Jordi always look really nervous as he's acting? Like he's involuntarily held his breath due to nerves, and when we talks he's not letting the air out, so the actions and voice are a bit trembly. I don't know, it's just weird. You can tell he overthinks his every move when he's alone (i.e. when he was getting into Ricky's computer).

• Members

I'm sure I'm gonna get eye rolls and smirks for this, but I am LOVING the subtle little quirks SuLu's using with Janerica. She's trying to be Erica, but you can still see the crazy that's in her, and it's working very well.

"Patty Jane" was the nickname given to Y&R's Patty/Mary Jane, and it's extremely dangerous to even allude to that storyline under any circumstances...ever...anywhere!

• Members

Not from me - I'm loving it too! SuLu is killing it - and many agreed in yesterday's thread.

Love that Erica told Janerica a fake engagement story! Our girl is smart :)

LMAO at Greenlee/Emma. You can tell Rebecca is so over this storyline and that little girl.

Archived