why Eric Sheffer Stevens and not ___?

• Members

I agree! She was one my favorites on the show... she made it look like she wasn't acting. I know she did a tv-movie on Hallmark a year or so ago where she played the well-adjusted best friend to the main character and that she was in the original pilot for True Blood as Tara (interested to see what she would have done with that character if she'd stayed on as the character when it went to series).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww...dissin on Eric Sheffer Stevens.......-_-

The thread should be about how great and refreshing he was for ATWT.

He got the show because he has talent.

If the show fails then I am sure he will be on another show. He has been guest starring on a few hit shows on NBC and CBS.

• Members

Eric is doing well. Since ATWT ended he's had one of the main roles in some horror film called Silent House, one of the main roles in an indie film called Lefty Loosey Righty Tighty, some prime time guest spots and now the new show on FOX. I saw him in a John Hancock commercial too lol. I loved him as Reid so I think all of this work he's getting is great.

• Members

I missed body of proof....I knew I would forget...lol

Here it is in a unique way....italian dub....lol

<iframe width="640" height="390" src=http://www.youtube.com/embed/2AAnoesxF5k frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's what everyone is saying about the show. I hope it lasts for a least a seaons for Eric's sake. I'm sure he'll get more work if the show fails.

Archived