Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

What a great season finale to cap off a brilliant first season. It's definitely one of my favorite first seasons along with, just off the top of my head, Dexter, The L Word, 24, Breaking Bad, Alias, Lost. Amanda coming back pregnant just as Emily was about to tell Jack was such a soap opera moment. That surprised me. Loved it! Nice fight scene with Emily and the-white-haired-man. Conrad's last scene with Lydia was good too with all that subtext. No way Lydia and Victoria are dead - that was another good soap opera scenerio. Ashley's such a social climber and it now seems like she's got a hold on Daniel. Can't wait until next season!

• Members

So I watched the first two episodes and thought it was ok but wasn't overly impressed. The acting (especially from the side characters) is VERY meh. Emily vs. Victoria seems to be the only reason to watch. Do the side characters get any more interesting or worth watching? Declan and the Grayson daughter are particularly heinous. Also the dark skinned friend/assistant/whatever to the Graysons - the girl Emily knows. How pointless can one character be, I mean, WTF, seriously.

Edited by alexisfan07

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

^ WHAT?!? I just WATCHED the final four episodes and was BLOWN AWAY.

This is by far my favorite primetime series now. That season finale was amazing and I cannot WAIT for next season!!

Also, if anyone watched "Alias" (one of my past favorite shows), I see a lot of tie-ins with it...especially at the end with the "mother" thing.

• Members

I just finally watched the finale (I've sadly been behind) --- AMAZING! Wow what cliffhangers - and that song they played at the end. Very dramatic and spooky. I just loved this entire season - so soapy, so dark, so entertaining... We need more shows like this!

If someone is confirmed dead for Season 2 - my guess is Charlotte - that actress is horrible (only horrible actor on the show) - and I wouldn't mind seeing her whiney ass go.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...