Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm about to lose all your respect...I don't have a DVR. I still use a VCR in combination with Amazon/Hulu Plus/Netflix/Roku streaming. Revenge streams on Hulu while CBS doesn't stream any of their shows anywhere but their website. I'll make it work but I hate having to choose between my favorite women.

And Revenge is hella awesome! I came to it late and fell in love with it. Believe the hype.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey all! Sorry to join this conversation late, but.

HOT DAMN! I didn't watch the show when it aired last year. I wanted to, but just didn't have the time. Then, in May, when I was devastated by the cancellation of Ringer, I mentioned to a friend what I loved about Ringer, the fact that every episode was packed with twists and turns that I never saw coming. They instantly said I had to watch Revenge. Well, that combined with what I had read from you all and online, I decided to give it a try. So, I watched all of season 1 on Huly+.

Oh my GOD, do I love this show. The first season was flawless. Absolute perfection. I sure hope QV isn't dead, or I'll be pissed as hell. The season finale gave me chills. "Seven Devils" by Florence+the Machine was the song that played at the end of the show. It was PERFECT!

Can't wait to tune in tonight. :)

• Members

That was a great start! Loved Conrad conniving to get Charlotte's power of attorney and how it was revealed that Victoria is alive. I can't wait until she gets all her power back and starts being the Queen Bee again!

It seems both Nolan and especially Jack have spent the past few months intensely working out lol. I can't complain.

I'm not too crazy about Daniel and Ashley being together but I still have hope that they will go ahead with what the teased--Conrad and Ashley. It seems Conrad hinted that Ashley might not be entirely faithful.

Loving the whole thing with Emily's mother. I can't wait to find out what happened!

• Members

SO glad my show is back! I'm so surprised ya'll are shocked HBIC V is still alive. Madeline was a glaring highlight for this show and one of the only ones to garner any type of nomination for a role so you KNOW she's not going anywhere -- much like Lange for AHS but that's another show.

I can't wait to get rid of Fauxmanda.

Charlotte -- ok. I think she'll be more interesting as a pawn in Emily's game with Victoria.

Conrad needs to die.

Nolan -- Oh Nolan... how I've missed you but Gabriel is so damn funny on Twitter it feels like he really hasn't gone anywhere.

Jack -- my my the boy may finally be getting a clue.

I still love Ashley but maybe I'm biased towards my girl since I adore her as an actress and more. But I swear I wish she was clued in to Emily's revenge plan so they can be friends again.

So anyone else think Lydia might finally be dead? I'll roll over and cry if at some point she comes back like she did after that death fall on the car last year.