Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Wow, so Emily's mom was in love with the white-haired-man. Wonder if she was in on the plan to frame Emily's dad.

I wasn't on Team Jack or Daniel last year but I do like Emily and Aidan.

I think the dad is on it too and will probably go after the bar. Agreed that Declan is a such a waste.

I think she'll eventually get back to her plan. Now that it looks like the series will continue for multiple seasons, they gotta slow tihngs down and stretch things out a bit.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This show is just WOW!!!!!

Loved how Victoria came back to life. "Beat me up, Conrad" and "You did, and if I were you, I'd start running" to the white-haired man. LOL.

So obvious that Ashley is working with Conrad, possibly sleeping with him too.

Not a fan of the Porter brothers. Declan is just boring, and Jack is meh. Amanda needs to go already.

I am just loving Victoria & Conrad. So nasty, yet so lovable! More with those two!

Not a fan of Charlotte. She comes across as too self-involved trying to be so nice and sweet. I'd prefer it if she was more bitchy. Like she was with Declan's study partner.

Emily needs to do more than just trying to puzzle things together. Get some revenge on other people meanwhile!

Daniel scheming against Victoria is interesting!

I hope we get to see a dysfunctional fun Grayson wedding. That Victoria goes along with whatever Conrad is planning with the re-marriage. I would love to see what would happen if ConVict worked together.

Emily's mom seems crazy as heck. Psycho. What will fake-Emily do when she finds out that mommy dearest isn't so dear afterall?

Nolan is funny. But I don't like him with the new girl Padma. He needs to be smelling Jack more! LOL. Prefer him as gay instead of bi.

And finally, the mystery of the dead body on Jack's boat from season opening. I think it's a recurring character dead. I don't see them killing off any major character. I think the dead person is the creepy guy that Declan & pal tried to rob, who came by the bar. He seemed like he wanted to take over the bar. So why not the boat?

Also, I bet that Conrad isn't as bad as he sometimes appears to be. I think that he's conrolled by higher powers. He only laundered money for the terrorists. He isn't the boss of the terrorist group. Other people are in charge. I think Conrad is forced to play along or else he becomes a target. So to save himself, he has to do horrible things.

I do wonder how much Victoria knows about everything that is going on. How much does Conrad know? How much does Emily's mother (Kara was it?) know?

• Administrator

Damn, so Emily's mother tried to drown her? Poor Emily. Aiden/Emily hug at the end. :wub:

Amanda falling over the railing was so soapy. At least it wasn't the stairs because that would've been so Guza's GH. LOL

I like scheming Daniel - he's not a fool anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Daniel should be careful with his snooping around. He may just uncover something to the public that he may end up regretting. Wouldn't want to ruin your own legacy of Grayson Global in the process of finding out the truth there, Danny.

Is Daniel & Aiden going to steal Nolcorp from Nolan???? Emily would get so pissed! :) Seriously, they want to claim shares in Nolan's company because of the funding David Clarke did in the company to get it started -- and they can do so because David was hired at Grayson Global at the time? Did I get that right??

Jack/Declan storyline is so boring. It's so obvious that they are being scammed. But WHY would someone want the Stowaway in the shape that it's in???

Conrad's proposal was EPIC! Loved it. Can't wait for all twists at the wedding.

Is Kara good or bad? She looks like a total psycho, but sometimes she comes across as sweet. What's her deal? Wouldn't trust her.

Padma? Ugh! I hope she will do something bad so we can say bye-bye to her!

Aiden is another good or bad character. I don't know where to place him. But I like him, so far.

• Administrator

Wonder what The Initiative will make Conrad do now.

I'm going to say bad since she tried to drown her daugther.

She's hot, so I wouldn't mind if she stayed a bit longer. LOL

He's great! He's there for Emily emotionally, and he's helping her with her plans.

• 2 weeks later...