Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's awesome! REVENGE is a great fit for Sundays (which is why I suspected it would happen) and I'm glad the ratings show that. It's the first time it's gotten near its pilot ratings. I hope they can retain most of it if not grow.

• Members

Revenge came right back like it had never left and that is the way it should be done! The jump in time helps too because i dont much care about how they got from where they were when it ended to where they are now, plus they can show it in flashbacks and stuff. Well done.

Victoria is alive was a big duh. Did anyone think she would be dead? Revealing her midway was a good move for that reason and provided a great end scene. I love Emily/Nolan dynamic. Emily finding out they also messed with her mother is a good way to keep this going thoiugh i feel it could have waited as she still hasnt really go0t enough revenge for what was done to her father, but i still think its a god twist.

LOVE Emily/Charlotte and Em using her to hurt Victoria. Yes! I am not here for real emily, a baby thats clearly not Jacks, Jack or his annoying brother though.

I love Ashley & Daniel, but I hope she is screwing Conrad on the side too!

• Members

Yeah, I'm not here for the Potters either. I honestly would not mind if they somehow managed to write that whole part of the show out, but I can't see them getting rid of Jack.

Of course, I loved the fabulous show's return. It truly felt like it never left, and everything picked right up from the season finale. Victoria being alive was a no-brainer, but I'm hoping Lydia managed to survive as well. I'm guessing if she did, no one else knows and she'll give everyone a big shock when she comes back. I really want to delve more into how Victoria survived, though, and if she needed any medical attention, who gave it to her, etc. I know the government is taking care of her, but who actually found her?

Ashley/Daniel works for me, but I still see Daniel having an epic downward spiral. It started in season one, and I can only imagine, the more he discovers the people around him using him as a pawn in their various schemes (plus Ashley and Conrad possibly sexin'), he'll get even worse. That's gon' always be my boo, though sad.png

Charlotte...eh. I feel like she's still trying to figure out who she is or something, because it seems like she's just all over the place, always. I'm only interested in her in relation to Emily and Queen Vic.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Administrator

Nice to see Alyvia Alyn Lind (Faith on Y&R) as 5 year old Emily - she's the cutest little girl on TV. LOL And her older sister played young Emily last season. No wonder they looked alike. There's a third sister, Natalie who's also acting. And they're the daughters of Barbara Alyn Woods. Talk about a future acting dynasty - move over Fanning sisters.

I almost didn't recognize Barry Sloane, who played evil Niall on Hollyoaks. Glad to see him cross over the pond because I think he's a pretty good actor.

Is the gov't really taking care of Victoria? I thought maybe she lied to Emily because the white haired man showed up at the end.

I hope Amanda isn't the one who's dead on the boat but it'll be her. :(

I love Conrad! He's so evil.

• Members

I dont mind Jack, really. I think he is important to Amanda to be around, but i dont think he needs so much of his own story. His brother needs to die.

I think the Govt set it all up to take Conrad down later, and she called the white haired man in herself. Or he is part of the Govt and this all goes way deeper than Emily is aware of.

YES to all of this!

I feel like that is how she should be tho, all over the place.

• Members

This show is wub.png

Loved Victoria calling Conrad and having him beat her in order to blame the white haired assassin and return to life. Conrad's line about this giving him pleasure was hilarious; it was all so MELROSE (but MELROSE would have shown us the beating lol). The end was great, were Takeda's man shot (and I presume) killed the white hair man.

So they keep giving Declan storylines? I wonder where this will go. I'm also curious about Nolan and that girl. Just don't tell me this is some kind of romance.

And I feel this needs to be said again: Daniel is so so so so so so so [!@#$%^&*] hot. I mean, DAMN. Gorgeous!

Edited by YRBB

• Members

I'm halfway through Season 1, just thought I'd share the love. The show is absolutely amazing. You are never supposed to think that you know what is going to happen next, with ANY storyline. Just surprises all the time. Wonderful portrayal of Emily and Victoria, with a great amount of eye candy and much much more.

wub.png

• Members

What a great 1st 2 episodes. I thought the 2nd episode was better than the first.

LMAO at Ashley running around giving orders in the first episode. With Victoria finally back, the girl can sit her ass back down now. Her relationship with Daniel is boring and it seems pretty obvious she's sleeping with Conrad.

I am really shocked that Fauxmanda's baby really is Jack's. I was looking forward to the baby coming out Japanese so she could just go away.

I'm really enjoying this story with Emily's mom and I hope she's alive somewhere. Glad the white haired man is dead. I hope to see more of Emily with this new guy Aiden.

• Members

While last season I was on Team Jack, I'm loving this new guy Aidan so far. Him and Emily make for a hot duo.

Declan is still a waste of space. How does he go from holding a bracelet for his buddy to breaking and entering? While Declan is stupid enough to leave his ID at the scene of the crime, I suspect his buddy set him up.

While I'm still enjoying this season so far, I'm not sure I like Emily (and the show) abandoning her original revenge plan for taking down the folks who framed her father for being obsessed with finding her mother. I hope she gets back to clearing her father's name. Hopefully the two stories will converge and this plot about her mother helps advance the original plan.

Edited by wingwalker

• Members

I was only able to watch a little bit of last night's episode so far, but I did catch the great Grayson family scene where it became extremely clear how dysfunctional the family really is. I love how this season is delving more into the family dynamics. Conrad's such a bitch, and I love it! Almost as much as I love it when Victoria speaks in that voice when she's amused/pissed off.