DAYS: Freddie Smith joins cast

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Why is he acting like he doesn't know who Sonny's love interest will be? ;-). We all know it's Will. Maybe he doesn't know that we know...or, he's just afraid to (or can't) say.

Unless DAYS is taking a really slow approach with this and Freddie really doesn't know ;-O. They are taping Sept. episodes right now!

• Members

Chandler Massey had an interview like a few months ago and seemed really excited about the gay storyline. Why would he care that much if it didn't have anything to do with him? Gabi is going to try and have sex with him next week and he is gonna say no, and he seemed relieved that he didn't have to go to the hotel room with Gabi on prom night.

• Members

Yeah and Toups said it was Will, so I believe Toups.

First we had Chandler on Good Day LA be all awkward claim he doesn't know if Will will be gay and now Freddie's saying he doesn't know we his love interest will be. Um okay, Sonny shows up next week and they are taping Sept now, they both gotta know by now, even if they can't say. Plus, Errol tweeted a few nights ago about Sonny & Will having nice chemistry, they got to be sharing scenes. So we know they are not telling the whole truth. Why doesn't DAYS just come out (pun intended) with it already? Why be so coy?

• Members

And see, it's that coyness that further raises my suspicion about all of this. They must know that the audience are in on the main details by now so the coyness at this point seems pointless. Part of me senses a "bait and switch" scenario possibly happening.

Archived