DAYS: Freddie Smith joins cast

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I flove him on 90210 so even though I want Chill, I approve. This could be good.

So funny that potentially another one of Teddy's love interests bails. Maybe if that shows gave the actors more that 30 secs of airtime a week, they'd stay... :lol:

• Members

JackPeyton, I'm surprised to but then again not so much because he is only recurring on 90210 I think, right? And the show just can't seem to make up their mind with Teddy's story at all.

Just came across this recent video where Freddie hints (toward the end) that he has another role coming up that he can't talk about right now because it's "under wraps". He says it's a TV show. I think it's obviously about DAYS ;-)

• Members

Don't like this at all. This may derail CHILL to the delight of some, but if DAYS is truly smart, they will use this guy as a temporary stepping-stone which ultimately leads to CHILL. CHILL has been adored, discussed, unwittingly tested, and WANTED by their considerable fanbase for about two years now. Kinda stupid for TPTB to just ignore that.

• Members

I'm not swayed by this and what happened with Nuke doesn't translate into what might've happened with Chill. Quite frankly, Nuke was HOT in the beginning and I thought they truly belonged together. It had nothing to do with them as a couple but it was the crappy writing that made them lackluster. I just don't have much faith in Will and this new guy being a hit. They sound like potential "sloppy seconds" compared to what CHILL could've been.

Archived