DAYS: Freddie Smith joins cast

• Members

Based on various reports (including http://www.dinomaymanagement.com/managers_harold.asp and http://ohiomodeltalent.com/successstories.nxg), Freddie Smith has recently signed a contract with "Days of Our Lives." Smith, best known for sharing a kiss with former "Days" actor Trevor Donovan (Jeremy Horton) on "90210" earlier this year, could be portraying one of Adrienne and Justin's sons beginning this summer. More information will be released when it becomes available. Based on the advanced taping schedule of "Days", his first episode might not air until late July or early August. Freddie Matthew Smith, 23, was born March 19, 1988 in Ashtabula, Ohio. He did not start acting until taking a theater class at age 17 and then quickly moved to California after graduating from high school. Smith has also appeared on "Medium" and in the films "One Wish" and "Weak Specieis", as well as many national commercials. http://www.jason47.com

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Here are some pics on Smith's IMDB page. I think it's a pretty safe bet this is Justin and Adrienne's son and Will's love interest.

MV5BNDk3MzY1MzIwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzM4MjgxNA_V1_SX214_CR00214314_.jpg

MV5BMTM0MzEwMzUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk4MjgxNA_V1_SX133_SY200_.jpg

MV5BMTk5NzM4MDQ4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM0NDA2NA_V1_SX300_SY200_.jpg

MV5BMjA1MzAyNjI0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ0NDA2NA_V1_SX300_SY200_.jpg

• Members

Omg that's the guy currently playing Teddy's new boyfriend on 90210. Guess he isn't staying for long... LOL

He's so gonna be Will's new love interest!! I think he's a pretty good actor. Can't wait to see how things turn out :)

ETA: DAYS should bring Trevor Donovan back as Jeremy and reveal he's gay to ;-P him & Freddie Smith have some pretty amaziing chem over on 90210. Will/nuguy/Jeremy :wub: Won't happen but I would love it.

• Members

Mickey Will develops amnesia and wanders onto a farm that is run by a hot, young paraplegic with amazing upper body strength.

"We will return with the second half of 'Brokeback Hourglass'...in just a moment."

• Members

I hope that it is true that this new probably gay character is really a Kiriakis. Days is making a wise decision tying him to an established family. It gives the character support and a future. Victor accepting a gay great-nephew will be classic, but then with any luck, he decides that Will isn't good enough and goes find his great-nephew a hot guy from a wealthy Greek family to be his love interest and make trouble. This could actually be fun. Fingers crossed.

Archived