DAYS: Freddie Smith joins cast

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I'm glad that the PR for this storyline and the character of Sonny started press about it ONLY a month before it's scheduled to begin. I recall ATWT had Van and Jake attending the GLAAD awards, promoting the upcoming storyline 2 months before Noah appeared on the show. Then, the whole "dating Maddie" thing happened, before he touched Luke's hand. LOL. Some folks were pissed that Nuke wasn't NUKE from the very beginning.

• Members

Why can't they have Will having a thing with Sonny and another brother? I think hot gay incest would really bring the ratings up! I swear I'm not kidding, just slightly altered. What a taboo thing that nobody would touch. Well, maybe she who rhymes with Nola Rufe Anyway...

Days will have to go major old-school to make this story work at all.

• Members

I like the picture, I think they look cute. Can't really judge chemistry until we start seeing scenes of them together. I like how enthusiastic Freddie is in that interview on the red carpet. While I wanted Chill, I liked Freddie on 90210 (what little we saw him), so while I doubt they'll be the second coming of Kish for me, I'm giving Will & Sonny a chance (do they have a name yet? Willy? Sill?) I really hope they do a Sonny/Will/Chad triangle at some point.

Archived