DAYS: Freddie Smith joins cast

• Members

Another interview with Freddie Smith

Mentioned that the part changed. Wonder how? Like was the character originally not supposed to Sonny Kiriakis or was his character Sonny all along, but not originally supposed to be gay?

Also curious he denies knowing that his love interest is Chandler Massey's Will...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So the coyness continues. Either that or this guy honestly doesn't know who he'll be kissing. I'll laugh my ass off if Sonny goes after Chad instead of Will. That'll certainly represent the "bait and switch" that I've been talking about and that would give Abby plenty to cry about. Her own cousin who's gay wants to get into her boyfriend's pants. The question is, would a possibly closeted Chad let him? But don't count Will out either. He's closeted too and is witnessing Sonny go after the man that he spent having all of that "eyesex" with almost 2 years ago. Will remembers his crush on Chad and is secretly seething watching Sonny go after him (it could be why we see them pictured together with Chad in the middle of both boys). Obviously, I'm just rambling people. LOL. I know it ain't gonna happen this way. But I would tip my hat to TPTB if they so much as DARED to have not one, not two, but three gay young men: One of them out of the closet while the other two are still in it. YOWZA!

• Members

And here are interviews with Judi and Wally. They say, Sonn'ys parents already know, but other members of the family don't, like Victor. Also says Sonny isn't going to be involved with a newbee, but another core character on the show *cough Will *cough*

• Members

It makes no sense to hear one actor saying he doesn't know anything while another one spills the beans. I thought they'd all be on the same page. Bottomline: They're going to have to work extra hard to make the audience embrace "Silly." I can't wait to see how they do it.

• Members

It's strange and even annoying to get information from players not directly involved in the story but get nothing but zipped lips from the presumed players themselves. I would think TPTB would've informed the actress who plays Gabi not to say anything as well, so why did she run her mouth? And even more strange, I don't get the impression that Gabi is going anywhere despite having a presumably gay boyfriend. I think this could actually be fun once ALL revelations have come to the surface.

Archived