DAYS: Freddie Smith joins cast

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it was because they asked her once Will comes out, who's going to be her new love interest and are they going to move her back with Chad, she seemed to say no or not know. If they don't move her into a triangle with Abby and Chad, what is there for her to do?

• Members

I have a feeling people are going to be pissed if tomorrow is anything short of Sonny bounding in, locking eyes with Will, and planting a big kiss on him while Chad looks on with envy. The expectations for a couple that doesn't even exist yet are absurd.

• Members

Well there is all the drama to play out of her boyfriend, whom she loves and was ready to sleep with, being gay. There is a lot more than a triangle, thatodds are will happen but what they are filming now doesnt air until nearly spt/oct so they cant realy speak about it.

pretty much.

im most excited for this story to see judi & wally have something to play

• Members

What a nice post! :D It says quite a lot actually. :D I can't say that this is what I'D expect on tomorrow so I won't be pissed at all. They promise to drag this storyline out which is going to create plenty of time for the unraveling. :D And I'm patient enough to wait and see it all through. :D

• Members
I'm sorry, but aren't the "crazies" ( and I choose to use that word in quotes) the ones who pretty much got Higley to do this to begin with? I kind of think so! I'm sure Higley has her own mind but I think lots of prodding from those who wanted to see gay characters on the show figured prominently in her decision to go there.

• Members

I thought she did a great job with Evangeline & Todd :wub: , that was the strongest relationship she ever built in her whole time at soaps. From simply lawyer and client, to budding friendship, to best friends, to a will they or won't they romantic relationship, right till the end. She (and whoever helped) did a great job.

Archived