AMC: Tuesday, May 10, 2011

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miranda and AJ got into it with some mean kids at a birthday party calling Miranda's mom a "Lezzy" and all that. Bianca met with the mother of the bday girl (pictured up thread) to debrief and they (along with Marissa's two cents) ended up getting into it when the mother came with her homophobic game. Bianca and Miranda end up having a mother-daughter "all families are different/all families are the same" heart to heart in the park.

• Members

I love Minx, and not because I'm happy about them throwing us a bone when it comes to Bianca. SG and CBL have amazing chemistry and the writing has been surprisingly good. Too bad we won't get to see where this could've gone. Sigh. Have to agree about the outside shots. They are breathtakingly gorgeous. The Kendall-Ricky-Griff stuff is just so terrible in every possible way (acting, writing) that it's actually become fun to watch in a twisted way. I see that all as (unintentional) comic relief. There's got to be a drinking game somewhere in this storyline LOL.

• Members

Help me out here. Is it really more expensive to shoot in the park? I keep thinking that it would be cheaper a la Peapack. I know that most location shots cost more money but the park seems to be a standard location now. I willingly admit that I know nothing about production so this is an honest question.

• Members

I honestly don't see this amazing chem. I want nothing more than Marissa to realize her lesbian ways but I just don't see this amazing chem between them. SG seems incapable of adding any depth to her character, it's all so very shallow with her Marissa while I do think CBL is trying and adding layers to this storyline but it's just not enough.

• Members

Oh I don't think SG is any great actress. Neither is CBL for that matter, but they both have a ton of personality, unlike some other so-so actors on the show who seem to have all the vitality and personality of a paper clip. I especially find SG to be a firecracker and interesting to watch.

• Members

While I don't think SG and CBL have "amazing" chemistry, they have good chemistry-certainly more than SG and JY. I would much prefer Minx over Marissa/JR. Give JR someone with a personality. Marissa is actually more interesting with Bianca the "I am so much better than you" thing going on with JR.

• Members

Oh, but she was so patronizingly 'proud' of JR today, throwing him a bone like to a puppy. The scenes between JR/Marissa are positively cringe-worthy and the director must have picked up on it, bc they're not even showing their physical affection. When Marissa kissed JR today to 'thank' him, they didn't even show the disgusting smooch, just Binks' reaction to it.

I say pair Marissa with Binks, the faster the better. I can't say I see any fireworks going on between them, but they are infinitely better together just in the same room talking than JR/Marissa having any contact whatsover. Her smugness & condescension around JR is just all kinds of WRONG. And that one kiss between them was so bad that it was shown at an angle where no one could really see it. :jeal0002:

• Members

I don't see any fireworks at all between Marissa and Binx, hell JR and her (Binx) had more heat just staring at ea. other. but I agree anything to free JR from Marissa. Still can't stand that bitch, rather she die in an explosion or runs from town. I just can't stand what she does to JR's character and how boring she really is as a character, not to mention there is not one maternal instinct in this character, Madison has more maternal instincts and she hasn't even given birth yet.

Again I ask, where the hell is this going?

e9g61d.gif

BTW why does every female look at JR's... when they talk to him. Madison did it, Annie did it, Amanda did it, now Maya :lol:

• Members

She really didn't infact she was clueless to hearing those two teens tell Griffin is she your woman, Griff said no, that one kid told him, "why not, she's hot, you're crazy" Kendall was eating that tamale like she was having sex w/ it, and that kid and his friend were getting horny. Griffin code worded them "He loves Tamales" which is code for he thinks Kendall is really hot, don't [!@#$%^&*] it up you little runts.:lol:

Archived