AMC: Tuesday, May 10, 2011

• Members

Kendall's bragging to some random Latino kids about how Griffin saved her life and fixed her heart. Why don't she tell them that it isn't really her heart, that her lunkhead worm-bait husband killed her brother and stole his heart and gave it to her? I guess that phrase isn't handily listed in the Espanol-Ingles dictionary, is it?!?!?!?!

I hope Bianca tells this homophobic bitch off.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amc0510111.png

"You're the one that;s living like this (a lesbian). If your kid is messed up, don't blame my Amber; blame yourself" They just had to get a black girl to play an ignorant prejudiced bigot?

amc0510112.png

These 2 look just as dumbfounded as I did

• Members

You beat me to the thread today. Here's my comments from before

amc0510111.png

"You're the one that;s living like this (a lesbian). If your kid is messed up, don't blame my Amber; blame yourself" They just had to get a black girl to play an ignorant prejudiced bigot?

amc0510112.png

These 2 look just as dumbfounded as I did

amc0510113.png

LMAO at Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald trying to be icognito

• Members

"This is the reason why this country is going to hell.....Great, tag team by the lesbians. If you are so concerned about what people think about you, then maybe you should go back into the closet"

I cant beleive the words Im hearing on my screen today. I thought Marissa was gonna knock her when she got up

Ugh oh, I think we are getting another Jake and Amanda wedding next month

• Members

Could Cara be any more obvious (especially in this day and age :ph34r: )?

green-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic.jpg

As a latina housewife I flipped by this show and saw my people speaking Spanish and I thought it was a novella! I watched the whole scene and now I'm hooked. :wub: But seriously I liked that they had people speaking Spanish with no subtitles. I mentioned wanting that months ago with the Castillos and the latin folks in Llanview. I like it.

• Members

I had to read this five times to make sure you weren't telling us you're a Latina housewife! I liked the lack of subtitles, too, because I just so happened to know most of the words they used :lol: I can imagine Big Marge holdin' it down in her trailer in West Virginia, her head exploding because she doesn't know what anyone's saying.

Archived