AMC: Tuesday, May 10, 2011

• Members

Yes. Transportation, mobile units, equipment rentals,... all things you don't have to pay extra for when you work in a self-contained studio... cost money. Especially when you do it routinely. While it may be nice and "gorgeous" for production value, it's expensive -- which is why it's frowned upon by MOST productions that are under a restrictive budget. Money would've been saved by putting up the park set in the studio and taping scenes for several shows in one day on that set.

Peapack wasn't shot on the same scale. A lot of that was guerilla and it looked like it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd watch that over this [!@#$%^&*] any day.

Please, "Kids" was guerilla. Peapack was what happened when your drunk uncle Wayne gets ahold of the camcorder at the family reunion.

• Members

I also think CBL & SG have amazing chemistry. I loved how Marissa stood up for her and admitted Bianca would be a better romantic partner than her ex. The Bianca/Miranda scene at the park was sweet.

I've never studied Spanish and I live in one of the whitest states, but even I understood "loco", "secreto" and "caliente." I was somewhat annoyed that the show didn't splurge on subtitles for those of us not fluent in it, though.

It might just be me, but I'm loving the quadrangle with Tad/Cara/Jake/Amanda lately. I'm waiting for Amanda to completely go over the line and attack her rival!

• Members

Like I posted earlier I don't see this amazing chem between Marissa and Bianca but it's a hell of a lot better than JR and Marissa. I'd rather have JR shoot himself in the head than wind up with Marissa.

:lol: You're crazy!

Except no sex or pretend sex, or even anything resembling sex.

Archived