AMC: Actor Leaving

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think JV may have just made it in under the wire.

They are letting people go to free up money, so the people at risk are those with contract cycles up between now and when filming ends (which it now seems is going to be much earlier than originally reported).

Griffin debuted November 16th, so Jordi's contract would have started October 16th-ish, with a cycle up around this past week. Since it doesn't sound like he was fired this past week, I assume he was not.

• Members

Marcy Walker isn't coming back. We're "stuck" with Jamie Lunar. I'd love if they could get Jennifer Bassey back for the last episode, but I'm not holding my breath. Of the current characters, I think just about all would make it to the final week of episodes, yes, including Marissa, but I have a feeling that Liza, Colby, Caleb, and David will be rushed off the canvass before the end. This way Lorraine can concentrate on finishing off the big stories. Just a hunch! I know they literally have no money left, but I think it's really proper that Ray MacDonnell, if anyone, should be allowed to appear that final week. I'd love Canary and Barr to return, but I can live without seeing them again. Ray, however, deserves to be there, and I hope JHC, Lorraine and Agnes can make that happen.

• Members

If they haven't already wrapped production.

LH started a month after JV so they should be able to release her. Which sucks, because if one of the Castillo siblings is going to stay until the end I would much prefer her.

Caleb started airing late May so they should be able to release Michael Nouri later this month. But I wonder if LB will keep him in order to have a Cortlandt on at the end. I hope not.

• Members

I wasn't a huge fan of TG the actor, but TG the model and TG the person are A+ in my book :wub: If Teddy needs some ass on 90210, TG's got it.

I really can't believe they're making the show rush through all of this. ABC owns and produces all of the involved shows (AMC/OLTL, those new programs). No need to rush. Those people are just f!cking evil.

• Members

Uh, WOW, this is already decided? Either they are working OVERTIME or I'm back to believing that more people knew about this ahead of time. What the hell is Colby's purpose now, is she going too only to come back for the finale? And this Maya girl, just her, Colby, and J.R., that house is going to be awkward.

I wish dewd Godspeed. He's been talking an awful lot these past few days, huh? Must have been weighing heavy on his mind, there are probably a couple more similar announcements to come.

• Members

He also tweeted

"A little sad news personally. Money is very tight at #AMC so some actors may not make it to the end. I'll be fine if I am one of them, if it means bringing some of your favorites back and making the last days special."

What a sweet kid :( I hope he leaves with Maya and Colby gets a big finger to the face.

Archived