AMC: Actor Leaving

• Members

This is what I like:

Shortimer syndrome and that fact that the actors were lied to as well should make for an interesting couple of months as they decide to "keep it real." Some, like Trent, are going to be classy and tasteful about it, others...aren't.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If money is that tight, I wonder who else will go early. I like Maya and she is tied to Angie and Jesse's story so I hope that she gets to stick around.

With every fiber of my being, I hope that JR doesn't get stuck with drippy Marissa. Amanda or Maya are my choices for JR.

• Members

If the show wasnt ending, I could see Jake and Amanda splitting, but since it is, those two will remain married. She isnt going to end up with JR. I definetly dont see him with Maya either. I hope he ends up single as I dont want a happy ending with Marissa.

I think the actors playing David, Liza and Colby could be axxed. Liza has no storyline and Colby's is weak at best. She could decide to go away to that fashion institute this summer. The only thign I could see David sticking around for his is redemption via curing Angie. Caleb is also in danger as the end game will be Jack and Erica, She's already made her choice. Too bad they wasted so mcuh time trying to make these Erica and Caleb happen as they should have focused on him with Krystla or Opal. Maybe they still might

• Members

Ah, yes. Two years ago today, then-HW Charles Pratt, Jr. was giving the AMC cast fair warning that they better step up their game now that consummate pro Cindy Lubbock Jamie Luner was coming aboard. :-)

• Members

I have to wonder...are they really firing people to free up money for returns or did the cancellation come with a budget cut for the final months?

TG never said they were doing it so they could bring back old favorites; he just said he would be okay with it if that's why it was happening. And even if that is what he was told, TPTB are lying liars that lie.

Archived