AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

The closest I've ever seen is her being credited as "Erica Kane *Current Married Name*" in the closing. I feel like everyone just referred to her as "Erica" or "Erica Kane." The gentleman-type characters she interacted with while single might say "Ms. Kane."

Household staff seem to have referred to her by her then-current married names.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I recall that she was referred to as Erica Martin and Erica Brent many times.   Erica Kane was her maiden name and also her professional name after she became a SUCCESSFUL model (working for Brandon Kingsley - not Jason Maxwell).  Her roommate, Margo, used her married name "Flax" professionally before she left New York and married Paul Martin.   (Margo's maiden name was never given, but she had married and divorced Harry Flax.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

More on Erica and her name:

I am thinking that when Erica was married to Tom, she was contacted by Brandon Kingsley.  Brandon said that he had bee trying to locate her for a long time after viewing some older pictures of when she was modeling for Jason Maxwell nearly ten years earlier.    I could imagine part of that problem is that she was currently Erica Cuddahy.  When she was in New York earlier and living with Margo, she was known either as Erica Martin or Erica Kane.    (although, I think that she was known as Erica Martin)

• Members

Michael B. Jordan hosting Saturday Night Live, Jan.28, 2023.   In his opening monologue. he says he started on AMC in 2003 which is true.

He says they pretaped one of the scenes airing on SNL tonight (i.e. a scene that was not live) ...  and he said it was in the same place where he filmed All My Children.

SNL is filmed at Studio 8H of 30 Rockefeller Center.
AMC was filmed at 320 West 66th St.

Does he mean one of the SNL sketches was filmed in a location that was in the same location where an AMC scene was filmed? (perhaps outdoors in New York somewhere?) I'm confused.

They played one AMC clip during his monologue.  Isn't that Reggie and Danielle?
So this clip would have been from 2004, 2005, or 2006. right?

Edited by janea4old