• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Agree.

A  lot of actors don't watch their show-learn their lines for their scenes and that's it.

Understandably self interested in their job not the show or the genre.

Explains why they can be enthusiastic about a story that is universally hated because it gives them a lot of airtime and meaty scenes to play.

Think about other workplaces-are you really interested in what another department is up to?

As a former teacher, I had enough on my plate without being concerned about what Sally was up to in the other building.

• Members

It's also an everyday job, it's not like they made a movie for 3 months. It's so much information to retain that if they don't dump half of what they learn they'd go crazy. What's more important, remembering Eva and John's names or Maria and Edmund's?

• Members

I don't know if this has been posted here, but it's a blooper reel from 1982.

I remember it being on WoST twenty years ago, but it's been MIA since then, so it's nice to see it again! Oddly enough, I remember so many of these, especially poor Hugh Franklin's "Oh [!@#$%^&*], Henderson's all I can think of"

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Also on that television pilot posted above in the cast was the late Len Wayland.   He played Phil Elliott (first husband of Helen) on Love Is a Many Splendored Thing.   He was also on First Love, From These Roots, A Time to Love, and Generations.   He was married to actress/director Julie Bovasso at one time.

In the bloopers video posted above, who is the actor appearing in the scene with Dr. Charles Tyler (Hugh Franklin)?