AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Riding out a storm in my neck of the woods (southeastern North Dakota), I watched the first two episodes of the 1994 tornado week (July 25-26). It was my first time watching them all the way through since the original airing. I know Ruth had a bad tornado experience in her youth, but you think she'd be a little more poised amid a crisis. Thank goodness she and Joe weren't at Pine Valley Hospital at the time.

• Members

Could Someone please Crown My Happiness by telling Me where i could find AMC Episodes with Maeve McGuire on Them??? I had the privelege of finding episodes of ATWT, EON, OLTL with Her, now it would be amazing to watch AMC episodes with her and since her character was the mother of a Gay Teen this is just the Right Time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Evidently, Joseph is quite interested in Maeve McGuire.    She is seen in the All My Children clips above in a commercial for Dove.

Harriet Hall (Brooke #3 on All My Children) is also seen in a commercial for Q-Tips squabs.

Also, in the clip from the actual All My Children program, who (what actress) is playing Elizabeth's mother?    Is is Constance McCashion?   I do know that she auditioned for the role of Ann Tyler Martin at one point when the character was returning to the show.