AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The images of The Chateau fire on another thread reminded me of how amusingly generic the names of the businesses were in Pine Valley.  We got The Chateau, The Valley Inn, Erica's the disco, and my favorite The Boutique.  Perhaps they were named in order to avoid product placement fees, but they were uniquely plain.

Of course, that would exclude the Glamarama.

• Members

Found The Full Episodes of the 1992 WildWind Ball for Natalie and Dimitri's Engagement that Climaxed on the Revelation of Angelique don't remember seeing the full episodes before so i'm sharing

Actually The Chateau is the less generic there

• Members

Thinking of this fateful episode today for no particular reason, as Angie prepares for her daughter Cassandra's abortion after being raped at the hands of a sex trafficking ring.

I always believed Debbi Morgan, a beloved face viewers for generations knew and trusted, practically doing direct address to the camera in this episode around 13 minutes in re: a woman's right to choose (bookended by Eden Riegel's Bianca reflecting on her own pregnancy in separate scenes) was one of the last gifts Agnes Nixon gave to us, as she was allegedly fairly involved in AMC 2.0. It seems so on brand with what she did with other sociopolitical stories in her heyday, and it was a topical issue in 2013 at the time due to the abortion struggle. And is again today.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Another Locher interview scheduled 

ALL MY CHILDREN Alum Interview Scheduled - Soap Opera Digest

Alan Locher will welcome Taylor Miller (ex-Nina, ALL MY CHILDREN) to his YouTube show, The Locher Room. The actress will reflect on her time on the soap and how she left her 30-year acting career to transition into the health and wellness arena. The live interview will take place on Wednesday, May 18 at 3 p.m. ET

• Members

Cool! Can not wait to hear from Taylor!

Two geniuses!! I love moments like this!

Thanks @Joseph Never get tired of those wildwind episodes. The only thing it’s missing, Is Debbi Morgan’s Angie. I wish she stuck around long enough to interact with Livia and Lucas.

Edited by DemetriKane