• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

64deb9d77cb9c061a8d9ff785da7da60

" data-width="466">

• Members

I love Brandon's secretary having no time for Erica.

Tricia Pursley reminds me of Rebecca Mader with that hairstyle. It's much more flattering than the short 83-84 style I remember.

Mark grossing her out talking about having kids w/her mom...tongue.png .

Palmer being Palmer! Sean being a sleaze... I don't remember Betsy being a homewrecker.

The never seen Roger Kingsley mentions. I've never heard him spoken about, I saw the name in a book. I wonder if they ever planned to cast him. It would have been funny if Roger were Larry Lau. Then we would never have had Natalie Ross' Enid Nelson.

• Members

Erica's lots of fun here, although I can see why she exhausted the people in her life. "The world loves lovers!" She had it all but this seemed to only encourage her naivete. I laughed when she said that even though Sara wore dowdy clothes, she must appreciate money. I also really enjoyed her brief scene with Mark. I want to see more of that relationship.

Not playing Nina's fantasy as camp (the way many fantasy sequences go) was a wise choice, as it helps explain her decision. Those scenes were great, although I did laugh when she was zoning out at the phone repairman.
I wonder how fans at the time felt seeing Nancy Frangione (ex-Tara) getting frisky in the bathtub.

Palmer is so controlling and mean and dismissive to Donna. And this is before all that with her and Chuck sleeping together, right? You know you usually just see this era in terms of him controlling Nina as Daisy and Myra cluck at him, but there's a whole other, very unpleasant side. This also reinforces to me even more that he wouldn't have been with Opal long-term.

I can see why some fans at the time seemed to have little patience for Devon. She's a huge mess. At first I wondered if they were hinting at pairing her with Mark (her ex-stepfather).