Andy Cohen Loves Susan Lucci

Jonathan

• Members

Cheap, I recognize that SON is not a board full of anti-Oprah crazies. It's just that I wanted to point out that there was a huge double standard that exists between Oprah/OWN and Andy Cohen (and the other Bravo executives). In hindsight, it would have been more appropriate for me to have either started a brand new thread or to have taken this issue to a board/Facebook page where they are rabidly anti-Oprah.

I didn't mean to imply that you were somebody who hated Oprah. The only time I even mentioned you was when you stated you were shocked at "how much power" Andy has at Bravo. But now, you are saying he has "limited power," so I am very confused as to the extent of his influence at the network. Regardless, there was considerable internet chatter about Bravo picking up AMC & OLTL; when they opted not to do that, the network did not receive the same type of wrath that Oprah/OWN got. But, as stated earlier, that conversation should probably be directed towards the people who spend their mornings, afternoons, and evenings hating on Oprah (as opposed to talking to you about it). I am sincerely sorry for upsetting you, and I won't post again in this thread.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a nice interview! Loved when Susan said she stays in touch with Alicia and Eden from AMC wub.png ;'-)

Susan looked shocked and a little embarrassed when Andy named Brian Frons the Jackhole of the day. LOL

ETA: I was surprised Susan didn't remember Erica stabbing Zach or David

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Archived