Andy Cohen Loves Susan Lucci

Jonathan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved that interview too. Andy Cohen is so 2011. He represents some of the best of what this new decade is all about.

His Susan Lucci impression is perfect, *slows speech, amps up the sincerity and only uses proper names: "Andrew Cohen, I could never forget you?"*

The only thing that was missing was La Lucci's trademark *wide smile, smile with eyes* "Thaaaannnk YOU, VERY Much!"

• Members

I love DaytimeFan's love of Andy Cohen and Susan Lucci. But, DaytimeFan, which decade? This new one, that has just begun? 2011–2020? And what would those qualities be? I always thought he was a hated person behind the scenes, but loved by those who watch his Bravo appearances.

• Members

I love Andy and Susan. Love. Love. Love.

This new decade we're in now, 2011-2020. The qualities that Andy represents to me are the following:

-confidence

-authenticity

-fun

-allowing yourself to be happy

-hopefulness

-positivity

-the ideal mix of shrewd and goofy

Andy is a personification of happy savvy.

I have never heard negative things about Andy, he's well liked by talent and production companies.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Not that Andy Cohen has any obligation to air two dead soaps, but I have always wondered why nobody gives him any s#it for refusing to broadcast AMC & OLTL on Bravo. Yet, when Oprah does the same thing, she is villified as the worst person in the world (save Brian Frons). This double standard is disgusting.

Archived