General Hospital Sneak Peek: "Look Both Ways Jake!"

• Members

WTF wasnt Elizabeth watching him? Why does she have the front door wide open at night with her back turned to the kid? This is reminding me of howshe left matches around for Cameron to play with and set fire to the house while she locked herself outside with Jake almost burning inside. She comes across as a horrible mother who endangers her children with her negligence when alone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Jason won't look bad. Even Guza would find it hard to justify Jason abandoning Jake because his mob life was too dangerous, only for Jason to turn around and raise a child with Sam when he is still in the mob. If Jake dies in a freak accident, then Jason can take the position that life is unpredictable and a child can die no matter what so he can have a child with Sam.

• Members

True, but at the end of the day the reason they are killing Jake is to get Rebecca Herbst off the show, at least that was the initial intention. This storyline may not be happening had they not decied to drop the character of Liz not too long ago

Ultiamtely I think its stupid bc she has an unresolved storyline with her youngest child, Aidan. That one has been put on the backburner and ignored after she returned and now they are going back to focusing on Jake. Its like Aidan who? The way its all been handled has been incredibly sloppy and lazy

• Members

Didn't Liz ask Jason to let Lucky be Jason's Dad? If Sam ended up pregnant she would want Jason in the kid's life. It's not like it would have to be a planned pregnancy. Granted, Liz asking Jason to step back was contrived from the start, but I don't think Jake needs to die for Jason to be a father to another child. Frankly, I think Jason will look like a complete ass if Jake dies and then he turns right around and has a planned pregnancy with Sam.

What I suspect will happen is Jake will die and Sam will already be pregnant. That's going to rub me the wrong way too and I am far from a fan of Liz and or Jason.

• Members

EXACTLY.

This and getting rid of Liz/Becky is the ONLY reason it is happening.

They can not have Jason raise a baby with Sam while not being in jakes life because it will make him look bad, and selfish. GH will not allow that. However, i could be wrong. It would be interesting to see if GH actually gives Sam a baby, her role on the show is to be Jasons ride or die bitch, plain and simple.

Of course, they could have just made Jake Luckys, or at least killed him off in a way that led people to think MAYBE it had something to do with Jason and his enemies. This is all pretty much propping Jason.

• Members

Just watched the promo again and just can't help but feel JJ is out of place in it...His lucky truly is not a father to the kid's and I actually think Greg Vaughn could've done really well with this story, it definitely would have more of an emotional impact.

• Members

If they had made an effort to not have him as essentially a non-father, then it would make more of an impact, but he has put Siobhan, Jason, Dante, Michael, etc. before the kids the show told us were not his anyway. Add in that JJ has done the weepyface stuff so many times and that he looks terrible these days, and he shouldn't be anywhere near this story.

Archived