OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 7

• Members

Thank you, I was telling a new online friend here that I think the big news at ABC is ONE LIFE TO LIVE will be demoted to 30 minutes and the cast will have to be cut to accomodate the half hour time span. Gigi, was my second idea to go as the character, once promising, has not evolved - and in this case I blame the actress.

Erik

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know...if there is a cast redux, it wouldn't be too uncharacteristic of Ford to leave permanently. You know what bothers me...almost every baby that is born on daytime is perfect. Not many babies born on the soaps have downs syndrome, or have a limb that wasn't formed completely...it would have been interesting to see that being the case and having the drama center around Natalie, Jessica, Brodie and John doing what was right by the children rather than John getting drunk, and Jessica splintering off into Tess, and Brodie Do-Right trying to save everything while Natalie is apologetic for the umpteenth time...I wish the soaps would do what they used to do in this situation - toss in reality for balance.

• Members

Viki: "Marty I totally forgot you were in here."

Marty: "Oh, that's okay."

^^That REALLY cracks me up. :lol:

Yeah Eric, it was kind of turning my stomach to see John keep going like that as I've *been there* myself. And the thing about whiskey or bourbon, all it takes is one drink and you smell like a damn drunk, there's just something in the chemistry of that particular brown liquor.

Yeah, they've given Kelly those Pucci-looking prints in the past, I want to say that GT wore similar stuff to the Emmys or even as Dinah.

Archived