OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 7

• Members

I think we can all relate to the "I'm new here..." part but how about trying "I'm new here and I didn't understand the rules. I'm sorry. Mods please lock/delete/merge this thread."

Which leads me to...could one of the mods please lock/delete/merge this thread before it turns ugly(uglier)?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Cutter guy is growing on me, but I thought the kiss with Dorian was pointless. Yes, she has chemistry with younger men, but not that much younger. I love Dorian. Get her a man closer to her age- and not David.

Todd and Tea's hate sex was Not Hot. Isn't hate sex supposed to be sexy?

I was embarrassed for Kelly. "I have to go to work!" Really, Horny Girl? Then why stop at the bar John owns early in the morning? The man is three sheets to the wind, not over Nat/Liam and probably smells- but she doesn't care. Kelly is addicted to his drunken penis. :lol:

I loved the way Gigi threw stuff around after John fired her. That is the correct way to deal with John. Keep your legs closed and tell him where he can go. Good girl Gigi.

I know Natalie is going to Rodi's to stick up for Gigi, but I need her to start using the phone from now on. I need her to get over John. She's better off without the drunken coward. Let sober Kelly roll around in the mud with the alkie like the pathetic consolation piece she is. Let John gooooooo, Natalie!

This show hates women. Boo!

• Members

ITA with most of these posts. What a mess! There isn't one single story I'm interested in right now.

Back in the 90's, Michael Malone used to write great courtroom stories/scenes (Marty's rape, Dorian's murder trial). I think it would be so much more compelling if Jessica just came back and Brody and Ford fought for Ryder in court. This Tess stuff is not interesting. Viki has been chewing the crap out of the scenery. Chuckles and Echo are now just gross. I FF through all the James/Starr/Dani/Nate/Langston scenes.

And if Marty did change the test results, can we just get on with it? This story is getting a bit ridiculous now with the paternity twists and DNA tests. Time to move on.

Final note: Terri Conn and Josh Kelly look like the only two people who are happy to be there and have any energy. Everyone else is just a freakin' drag.

• Members

Even if he could do something (and I'm not a fan of his, so...), there's still the matter of Brian Frons' ridiculous chokehold on not just this show, but the ABCD lineup as a whole. Doug Marland could return from the dead and create a triumvirate of super-head writers w/ Claire Labine and Nancy Curlee, and the show would still suck, b/c of Fronsie.

• Members

I don't see this energy, but if they did have it, then I guess that's down to not being there long enough to be worn down, and in Terri Conn's case, having writing that caters to her and props her at the expense of much better actors. It's ATWT all over again, the main difference being that she had chemistry with a few people at ATWT. On OLTL, she almost makes me miss Stacey.

Archived