OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 7

• Members

Ha, I'm laughing like Todd in your avatar.

The moment Tess started with James I wondered how far they'd push a rivalry with her and her "cousin" Starr.

To the show's credit, I can see all of these potential pairings conceivably working out in at least two different ways.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately, it was not, it was Kelly (it looks like she cut her hair a little but ugh, it's still blonde, I'd really like it to be brown). The saving grace is that

Todd & Tea are quite disgusting IMO.

• Members

Viki: "Marty I totally forgot you were in here."

Marty: "Oh, that's okay."

Believe me Viki, you weren't the only one... :lol:

And how stupid is it that idiot Ford and his equally clueless brother James call unwed teenager mother-of-the-year (not) who is hardly ever seen taking care of her own child, to show them how to change Ryder's diaper? *shakes head*

• Members

Always found it fascinating contradiction that those who screamed loudest over the abuse, salivated so bloodthirsty over putting the punch on endless video loops. Hmmm...

As for TnT they walked a very fine line, today. I felt like RC definitely wanted to ramp up their stress levels to see how they'd react this time... and this time they had anger sex instead.

As for the Tess/Ford stuff, I've given up I am on FF with them. Starr/James are like Jess/Brody became, so sugary I get a toothache watching them.

Marty, you are such a VINDICTIVE witch, I knew you changed those results!

• Members

LMAO, I knew Tea and Todd would have sex. That stuff was foreplay for them...lol

One name Tess has no t mentioned at all is Bree. That was her daughter, not Jessicas, a fact she tried to make clear when she was first born. She loved that little girl bc she was a piece of Nash but now she's written one note like a cartoon. Bree doesnt seem to be much of a factor to her at all

who else would they call? The only person I can think of is Inez, but Ford isnt close to her and I can see not wanting to involve her in any of this. I think it makes perfect sense given the situation. Starr being an unwed teenager mother doesnt change the fact that she has experience changing baby diapers. What was stupid was calling Starr over and she showing James how to change the diaper and not Ford, the father who needs to learn.

• Members

Frankly, I'm tired of this "OMG, Tess is back, what do we do?" routine from everyone in Llanview. You want to know what to do? How about throwing away the key this time when you lock her up, people! Because, clearly, Jessica just cannot roll with the punches.

• Members

Why isn't Starr at home taking care of her own daughter! This really bothers me that they have so little

mention of Hope by Starr. And, Starr's in some cabin doing the deed with James. She should be home taking

care of Hope!

Archived