OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 7

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess that's part of what I was thinking of. If they are going to have evil controlling Clint who ruins lives and plays god, then that's a way to do it and to create some drama with Kevin beyond propping his shrewish ex-wife.

• Members

This is exactly why Ford is repulsive. He's actually using Jessica's DID to get control of Ryder knowing full well Tess is an alter. And the fact that he wants to lock Jessica away in St Anne's once he gets Ryder only as a means to keep him is sick. If this story had any realism Clint would be looking to shoot a mother f*cker because not only did he rape Jessica, he's now abusing her too. And if Tess had gone through with it, he would have had sex with her... again. This storyline is deplorable on every level.

• Members

I had completely forgot about it! Thanks for posting the pictures. Very nice. I dont see any baby bump either on Terri Conn. Hilary B Smith has way too much makeup on. At least Melissa Archer wore a more appropriate dress than she did at the Emmys. :lol:

• Members

Yeah she dyed it brown again. Thank God! It finally matches her eyebrows. Someone said it was for another role, I don't know, but I'm glad it's not blonde (with those too-dark eyebrows) anymore.

Lol, pregnant in real life or not (I think the dress just falls in a weird way in some pics), I think the show is going to have Aubrey pregnant anyway.

Archived