OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 7

• Members

The first time Malone had slower pacing. The second time it did move fast, or the story was just dropped.

I guess it's a catch-22, does the show have these non-stories because their leading actors can't play them or can the actors not play them because the show doesn't write them?

I guess it's difficult for me to really condemn or separate Natalie's behavior because I feel like this entire story has been about John and her obsession with John and how she has been hurting John, and it has never been about her. She is not a character, so I can't put that on her. It's all about John.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy hell, Bree W. Take it down a notch- or 50. Tess is working my last nerve.

No follow-up on Liam's health scare today. :angry:

John sure is alert for someone who drank enough liquor to stun a team of bison.

Todd and John have more chemistry than John and Kelly AND Todd and Tea. That's hilarious. :lol:

I am not a big Charlie fan, but I do not like the way they have written him into a corner. They did the same thing to Schuyler, Ross, Jared. Not cool. Very lazy writing. And scary considering what a HUGE fan of Viki/Charlie Ron was. If he can do this to couples and characters he loves, nobody is safe.

The show, for me, has gone into the shitter.

• Members

Todd keeling over on the steering wheel was the best moment of the show.

Viki really should have just requested a hearing in court instead of trying to reason with Ford.

Charlie needs to go, he's a moron and isn't doing Viki right. Dorian did a good job tripping him up.

• Members

Messica didn't bang the super, she just got him hot bothered. If she would have banged him she'd be wearing something else.

I kind of like Ford/Tess, b/c she gives him balls. He's an idiot, lets be honest he needs her to regain his bad boy image.

I love Viki in this. Charlie is such a moron. I still can't believe they passed up killing Gigi.

tumblr_lhgsboIF5z1qdv2eao1_500.jpg

• Members

i know everyone hates ford, but i still wish he'd shut tess up.

all this name-calling she does, treating him like a boytoy idiot? i think ford should return fire and call her a whore. call her a slut. call her a nutcase. tell her she's good for nothing but a bad lay.

the insults at ford (and others) were funny for a day. then the fun ended.

Archived