Recasting Tina OLTL

• Members

Girl do yourself a favor and SIT your ass down. Thank you

the fact that they have similar personalaties is exactly why Lynn shouldnt be in the role. She'd be playing Lucy Coe in Llanview all of a sudden calling herself Tina. She's better off in a new role playing something different than the same character she was for nearly 15 years, just now with a new name.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More Possibilities

Barbara Alyn Woods (Deb, One Tree Hill) 1962

Sheryl Lee (Twin Peaks)1967

Judi Evans Luciano (Adrienne, DOOL; Bonnie, DOOL;Paulina, AW; Beth, GL) 1964

Cali Timmins (Paulina, AW; Maggie, RH)1963

Kim Rhodes (Cindy, AW&ATWT) 1969

Nancy Valen (Melinda, RH) 1965

Mary Beth Evans (Kayla, DOOL; Sierra, ATWT; Katherine, GH/PC; Dakota, RITUALS) 1961

Lesli Kay (Felecia, B&B; Molly, ATWT; Lois, GH) 1965

Teresa Blake (Gloria, AMC) 1963

Sarah Buxton (Morgan, B&B; Crystal, DOOL; Annie, SUBE) 1965

Sandra Dee Robinson (Christine, The Bay; Charolette, DOOL; Felecia, GH; Brooke, B&B; Jade, SUBE; Amanda, AW)1967

• Members

This thread makes me sad too because of how many talented actresses out there that need to be back on daytime! Lisa Peluso, Cali Timmins, Beth Chamberlin, Lynn Herring to name some already mentioned. I would give anything for either of those to be back on daytime and on OL, but not as Tina.

Why do we have to have Tina? Why can't we just have a Tina-like character? I agree the type of scheming character that Tina was of old is needed on the show, but Tina? Like others said, her story wasn't much last time. They isolated her to be by herself or with David Vickers (the dog!) or Tess. I understand some of it was Andrea's schedule, but still....

I'd love for Cali Timmins to come back. Her portrayal of Paulina on Another World was brillant and definitely showed she could be Tina-like.

Archived