Recasting Tina OLTL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got the perfect Tina replacement: Lynn Herring! Yes, the famous town slut/schemer/con artist who slithered her way throughout GH's Port Charles as Lucy Coe for several years has all the ingredients for a Tina recast. All of the qualities she had as Lucy can easily be transferred into Tina. And remember, Blair and Tina couldn't stand each other, so can you imagine the fun we'd have seeing NuTina going up against Blair?

• Members

There really isn't a lot a vibe that's needed. The similarities between Lucy and Tina are more than enough: Lucy has a slutty vibe as does Tina, Lucy is a schemer as is Tina, Lucy is a con artist as is Tina, Lucy is a money grubber as is Tina, Lucy is always out for herself as is Tina, the list goes on and on.

• Members

One thing I always appreciated about Slezak and Evans was how visually similar they looked together.

tina6_shows_oltl.jpg

1719_1_42486.jpg

b724.jpg

No way in heck is Herrring pull for Viki's sister. I think that would really bother me about her

Lynn-Herring-JPI-L.jpgLynnHerring.jpg

Lucy could take control of Deception again, revive it and do battle agaisnt Fusion. I can see Erica stepping in to help Kendall go head to head with her. Maybe have a one night stand with Jack if and when he breaks up with Erica. Lucy could take Krystal's place on the show as the older female who spices things up and pushes story forward, bc KWAK sure aint happening anymore no matter how much they keep her around.

• Members

Playing a character amazingly well certainly doesn't mean you will play a similar character well on another show. The same goes for couples. Look at Patch/Kayla at DAYs vs. Kayla/Stefan at GH....Night and day difference. Or Jeff Branson at Y&R.

I think Lynn COULD play Tina well, but it'd be a stretch.

ITCAM with your post Cheap. Man that storyline would kick ass. I wish they'd do it now, LOL.

Archived