GH Actress Now NOT Leaving?

• Members

This was from ABC SID:

soapsindepthabc Soaps In Depth ABC

Breaking news: Becky Herbst (Liz) NOT leaving #GH? You heard it hear first! Details soon....

While this would be a fan victory, a pissed-off Guza regime is a vindictive regime!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't watch GH but I have loved watching Becky's fans rain hell down on ABC. They've been fighting for their girl like something out of 300 and if they've managed to screw the Frons agenda, I'm with them in spirit. With all due respect to the Wu Tang Clan "Becky Herbst fans ain't nothing to [!@#$%^&*] with."

• Members

I hate liz, but if the majority of the fans got what they wanted that's good. Ultimately I don't think it matters that much if Guza tries to "destroy"Liz out of revenge. I can hardly tell the difference between the characters he wants to destroy and the ones he accidently destroys just by being the kid of writer he is. Either way BH gets her pay check.

• Members

I wonder if this is like Robin Mattson and AMC, where it seemed to be an ABC decision to get rid of her, and Lorraine Broderick had story plans for Janet. Guza probably only sees Liz as just another of the props for his favorite men, but I think it might have been Frons behind this firing more than Guza.

If it was a Guza decision then there will definitely be hell to pay. They will probably have her garrote Audrey.

Archived