GH Actress Now NOT Leaving?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, I remember the other week I wondered if they would reverse this decision just like they did with Maxie when they got rid of Robyn Richards. The way the press and fans were going at GH, I kinda sensed somehing might happen. I just hope they dont trash her even more but I bet they will

• Members

You're right about all but the last part. Guza will make the fans regret wanting Becky to stay. Liz probably could have left town with a shred of dignity, but he will now humiliate and troll her around, pissing off all her fans who watch. Remember how last year, almost every episode in the first few months had someone call her out on being a skank, slut, bitch,etc...? That'll probably come back, He'll probably have random people like Morgan walk up to her and be like "shut up Liz, your a whore" I dont doubt he will make watching her painful

• Members

That was already happening anyway.

I don't know if Guza has any big issues with Liz or not. He just hates women and sees them as appendages to men. If a woman is leaving then he will destroy that woman. He did the same with Sam when everyone thought Kelly was leaving, and now Sam is written in a more sympathetic light.

• Members

I think Nik is some sort of tie to the good old days for Guza, when he first started out as headwriter, when everything was so wonderful and the soap press constantly kissed up to him.

You're right about the cuts but at this point I wish they'd just get rid of a lot of these people no matter what their salary. GH isn't a show which is enhanced by a larger cast. The show's main problem is Sonny/Carly/Jason, but I can't say that if they all quit, suddenly someone like Nik or Spinelli would become more interesting.

• Members

Apparently at a public event TC stated that the show was just restructured (whatever that means) and that, as a result of that restructuring, GH was not going to have to let go the actors they thought they were going to have to let go.

I take it restructuring means Frons has turned over his life savings to GH.

Archived