GH Actress Now NOT Leaving?

• Members

It's utter, unbearable bullshit. And I'm glad that it's dawning on more people how utterly crappy that whole attitude is. Again, just like I said this years ago, I have to repeat this other thing again: fans killed this industry just as much as the honchos did.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone, cause it's ridiculous to say one character is played out or "useless" yet ignoring all others that are. Alexis is nothing but a prop for her kids, Jax is a Brenda & Carly prop, Dante's sole purpose now is to prop S&B and so on......

No fans are just convenient scapegoats. The show is written for the fans

Yet Guza called it a "pretty woman" story.......

I do want better for her than GH, but she isn't going to find better in this industry. She's better off on GH, where her fanbase is. I'm sure some would follow her where ever she goes, but it won't be the same

• Members
You think he hasn't already? :lol:

Me thinks Miss Nellie's blind item(about a west coaster quietly on recurring and auditioning everywhere) has a grain of truth to it. If anyone deserves to have their job saved, it's Jane Elliot, who always gives 100% to her work. #uck lameass Becky Herbst.

• Members

I dont see that bc unlike Alan, Liz has no strong family ties to the show. Alan could at least appear to Tracy and provide comentary to the shenanigans that his family was going through, but what would Liz do? Haunt Steven who is never on? Ghost triangle with Lucky and Siobhan? Torment Brook Lynn from the other side?. Nobody really cares about her on the show for her to be tied to in the afterlife. If she died, life would go on.

• Members

tweet from Ingo:

"Well I guess Becky is staying on GH. Good choice Gh. And good for all of u fans out there for sticking to ur guns. I can only hope For that kinda love if I get fired."

Really nice, name calling, that's to be expected coming from you though. Why are you even in this thread, other than to stir the pot?

Archived