GH Actress Now NOT Leaving?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least we'll have a frontburner story for Liz with her original exit storyline. But after that I'm sure she'll go to the backburner. More than budget cuts, I think they really weren't interested in the character. This isn't going to change that. I wish they'd stuck to their guns for Rebecca's sake. She's still young and beautiful and needs to see whats out there. Maybe nothing, but it's worth a try.

• Members

SOD

ABC Confirms Herbst is Staying!

ABC Daytime finally gave the official word that GH's Rebecca Herbst (Liz) will not be leaving the show, which Digest reported on Friday. Look for an exciting storyline for her character in March!

ABC

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/Rebecca-Herbst-Staying?cid=facebookrebeccahstaying22211

Good news that's hot off the press! Rebecca Herbst will be staying on General Hospital.

ABC made this statement: Rebecca Herbst will continue on General Hospital as Elizabeth Webber, ABC Daytime confirmed today. The show is thrilled she will remain on the canvas to portray the beloved character in many more poignant and emotional stories. Fans will be pleased to see Rebecca continue the role she created.

It had previously been reported that Rebecca would be exiting the show. But not the case! Rebecca, and Liz, are staying - and trust us when we say there are some huge things coming up for her in March.

Archived