Daytime Emmy Pre-Noms

dragonflies

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think this is Emily O'Brien or Tristan Rogers' year (for Y&R)... next year they should have the material, though.

WTF is Eddie Winslow doing on the list? Christian LeBlanc in LEAD? So Eric Braeden is going to submit that shiteous Christmas episode, huh.

Laura Wright. :lol:

• Members

Okay seriously, I love Lindsay Hartley but she should not be on the supporting actress list for AMC, for Days yes, but not for a show she was only on for about two months now....

and Tristan Rogers is really despicable as well... again unless being on since December 2010 is okay with them, there is nothing for him to submit...

I wish Hunter Tylo would have submitted herself for supporting, I really dont think she stands a chance with KKL/SF.

Im sorry but i just rolled my eyes at the GH Kelly Monaco/Laura Wright/Steve Burton/Maurice Benard up for lead actors.

So i guess Mark Hapka was indeed born in 1982, since he is up for supporting. They also say 1986, but why would he not submit himself for younger actor if he was older than what he said? The dude ages well for someone who can pass for 22, who is going on 30.

• Members

This is the list of who submitted themselves where for each show. The pre-nom list will be cut even further by the vote which they changed last year so the show's are determing who is a pre-nom anymore. I think someone else can better explain that whole process now.

Archived