Daytime Emmy Pre-Noms

dragonflies

• Members

I was just kidding. I liked Claire when she first came on the show. But she wasn't emmy worthy. The strongest stuff that she had was pretty generic legal stuff, that didn't allow her enough room to be worthy of an emmy.

I thought Jackie Zeman should have submitted herseld. Between all 3 of her scenes this year, she had about 5 minutes of airtime. Nice shorrt reel!

JUUUUUUUUUST Kidding. Even I'm not that delusional.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt she would even try with a show that fired her. But i agree, she shouldnt be in supporting at amc.

As for Hapka, i think when he started they (his agents/people/himself) prob lied. Its pretty common. I would bet it is 82.

I agree. I love the pre nom list too, thats exactly what it should be and was throughout the year. My only replacement would be Reckell for Aniston, who belongs in supporting IMHO.

• Members

I would hardly call Alicia Minshew a lead actress for this year. She was barely on and she spent most of it supporting Ryan and Greenlee's story. This is one time I feel she shoyuld have been placed in the Supporting Actress category.

Kelly Monaco as lead on GH? Im a fan but girl had NO storyline and hasnt in a couple of years. All Sam has done was support Jason, basically giving him someone to talk to. KellyM basically just stood there in her scenes, agreeing and propping the guy up. Didnt exactly call for much acting. I could have played Sam in 2010

• Members

how the heck is she lead? She had NO storyline and did nothing byt serve as a prop to support Jason. I wouldnt even nominate her for supporting actress bc she had no material to work with. Im surprised Vanessa didnt get in bc she was the obvious choice for lead actress of GH

• Members

i was being sarcastic.

kelly monaco plays a very typical GH female role, except its a long term character and not a short stint. she smiles and tells jason what a big penis he has and how amazing he is and how he does nothing wrong.

I am surprised Vanessa didnt put herself in. And to be honest, Julie Berman is prob the next leading lady next to Vanessa/Laura.

i am also surprised and disappointed Becky isnt in supporting. She had a shitty story but did some amazing work.

• Members
That was a little backhanded, but I'll take it anyway.

Were you even posting on this board when she first showed up to town? I don't know if your parents allowed you on the internet back then, but alot of people were abuzz by how interesting and hard-nosed she was and how she really held her own against Sonny. I mean, we all knew Sonny would get off, but Claire busting his balls didn't make it any easier. And Dahlia Salem played that [!@#$%^&*] for all it was worth.

I mean, alot of people called it and saw how it was gonna play out, but it was still great to watch her in the beginning. Alot of people liked her.

Archived