AMC: Who is next for Bianca?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder that with the Marissa recast if they were trying to find a more suitable acting partner for Jacob Young so that they could build JR and Marissa into a viable, rootable couple. Makes sense now, esp. with Egan leaving. I could see Bianca falling in love with Marissa, having it be one-sided, and have that provide some kind of spoiler for JR-Marissa. Using Bianca as plot device to further other stories allows them to keep their token lesbian active in story without actually giving her a romantic relationship of her own.

• Members

Marlena and her twin sister were played by Deidre Hall and her real life twin

CBL should have been brought on as Molly, but the fact is they didnt. Her twin shouldnt be playing her younger half sister bc Bianca isnt a twin. I didnt like when they did that with Ava and Lily and dont want to see it repeated

• Members

I think that the latin maid may be like a Carmen retread as well, except for I think that her and JR might be paired together romantically. Unlike Adam/Carmen, even though I had thought it might have been interesting if Adam/Carmen had gotten together. I could see the writers pairing the new maid with JR or maybe putting her in a triangle with Asher/Colby.

In his first scenes on the show she told him she was gay, and was kind of concerned about how he would react. He told her he didn't care that she was gay and wanted to meet Reese. And it seemed like he sensed that her and Reese were having problems, and like he might have wanted to counsel her a little about that.

I am really enjoying him, but I fear the writers are going to make him/have already made him bad. Since this is a spoiler thread, there are spoilers about there being more to him that meets the eye. And that he may not really be who he seems. Plus there is a spoiler about him taking a one way phone call about having some sort of assignment. I think that the writers might make him bad, which would stink, IMO, because he's the thing I'm enjoying most on the show right now.

I prefer he not be related to Adam either. I don't think he needs to be connected to the Chandler family.

I like Colby too. And I originally thought that her and Asher might work together, but I don't really think that anymore. And it's because I think that Asher is dull, and is played by someone who isn't as very strong actor. A couple of weeks ago, I realized that Trent is not a strong actor. I should have saw it before then,but I was more focused on his cuteness. But yeah, I think that he's not that strong of an actor and that him and Colby are going to be dull together.

I agree about Ricky. I can understand why people say Griff is hot, he's a handsome man but he doesn't really appeal to me. I don't care for his personality, and I don't think he's the hottest/most appealing man on the show either. Frankie's handsome, has a nice body and a better personality, JR is nice looking, with a more interesting personality than Griffin. Honestly I prefer Ricky to Griffin all the way around. And I think that David is handsome/sexy and that Scott is cute and has a better personality than Griffin.

I think that Kendall/Griffin are going to be boring together. They don't have any chemistry IMO.

I kind of like New Marissa (I didn't like the old one). I think she's spunky/cute. But I don't think it was necessary to recast this character. I think that the show could have done without her.

Archived