AMC: Who is next for Bianca?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes except the fact that Olivia was ho and not the Marissa kinda of ho who got paid for giving handjobs.

Marissa totally fits the Natalia part of the equation though. Jessica Leccia *blink blink stare stare* wasn't exactly the most popular character or actress on GL so they turned her gay and voila! she got popular real fast with people who had never watched a second of GL before Otalia.

• Members

If this is what's going to happen, then yeah I feel the same way. I won't like it at all. I hope the show really is bringing in a new Actress to play Bianca's love interest. Someone connected from her past, I would LOVE if they brang back Lena or Maggie.

I wouldn't mind Griffin turning out to be Adam's son Miguel, despite the age difference. I'll just be happy if they open that back up because it was dropped out of nowhere which I found to be so dumb! And if they do go that route I hope they also remember that they confirmed back last feb on the show that Sonia Reyes is actually alive still. It would also mean that Griffin & Cara are related to Asher...

A "young" latina model as a Chandler maid? Most likely will get into the mix of things with Asher & Colby. I hate when it's 2 girls/1 guy...seriously who wants to see Asher have to pick between two women?

• Members

I would like to see Miguel addressed once and for all and yet I am not a fan of adding branches to Adam's family tree when he is GONE. Too late for that, they should have worked that out when he was still on the show. You don't do that story when Adam is still alive unless he does a guest stint (which admittedly I'd have an easier time with than saying Miguel and Adam established their relationship off-screen before he hit Pine Valley). Show, don't tell.

No one ever gave me much feedback when I brought it up before, but NOW would you all agree that the show has become very latin friendly since the move to L.A.? :lol:

Archived