AMC: Who is next for Bianca?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh and would David have an issue with marissa and Bianca anyway? I know often people react differently when they're own kid comes out even if they've been accepting of others coming out, but still wouldn't Bianca be one of the few peopel David might actually want to see one of his children end up with?? (Even if he does like to slip her narcotics every so often)

• Members

I'm convinced it's Marissa, DS and DK aren't exactly subtle about it either in their spoilers.

Whatever takes her far away from JR is ok in my book but good grief, the mere thought of Bianca and Marissa together is putting me in a coma.

• Members

David was the first person to figure out Bianca was gay, he's no problems there. I think he'd be one of the few who was really happy that Bianca and Marissa got together. Heck, this could open a door to start rebuilding David/Bianca give him some contact with Miranda as well. It's Erica, Krystal and possibly Jack(because of his links to both Erica and Krystal and being Bianca's Uncle) who would be apprehensive.

It would have been a really good story to tell if there had been hints that Marissa was gay all along. It would have made since since they couldn't have gone there with Bianca/Babe. But it kinda puts a damper on the whole thing because they're rewriting Marissa as gay.

I'm still holding out slim hope for it to be another woman, though.

• Members

I'm wonder if they want to recreate the Bianca/Babe dynamic? I'm not too into the idea of her hooking up with Marissa. Straight girls falling for her has already been done and I just don't think they would be interesting as a couple.

If they bring back someone from the past I think Sarah would be a good choice because she wasn't on long enough for people to get attached to the actress and it could make an interesting story if they reconnected.

• Members

The biggest problem to me is that at root Marissa does not have an interesting personality. In terms of how she's been written and formerly/currently(?) played. Pairing her with Bianca who is a similar type is not the most exciting prospect. Now, Biannie would have been Must-See Sapphic TV.

Archived