AMC: Who is next for Bianca?

• Members

I like the Castillos too but it never works to bring on a whole family at once. It never works. Especially now that the audience is so small and territorial. It also doesn't help that this wave of new characters is coming on as a bunch of characters are leaving and the fact that they're Latinos will only ramp up the hate.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Annie ends up in the nuthouse because she is paranoid Marissa and JR are going to get back together and then Marissa and JR don't even end up together. That would be quite comical, actually. Not that I want Marissa and JR together, it just seems that would be the logical next step since Annie is gone.

I wonder who JR will be cavorting with then next.... perhaps this Castilo maid.

• Members

I actually think that's what is going to happen. Makes you wonder why they recast Marissa then if not to make her more viable in a pairing with JR.

Probably Amanda, maybe she'll cheat on Jake with JR LOL :P

I think it doesn't help that the HW's pimped out Griffin as the greatest thing evah even before he aired

• Members

The only one of those who remotely makes sense is Maggie, because she's David's cousin. But why would they be willing to make them a couple now when they ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to do that when Eden and Liz were in the roles? Donna says that Biance is getting a "relationship." That doesn't necessarily mean a romantic relationship. It could be her becoming BFFs with someone on the canvass such as NuMarissa.

• Members

I still think Marissa. It's perfect. Bianca would have given anything to have Babe be gay. It would have been her ideal relationship. If she can't have Babe, why not have her twin sister?

Bianca and Marissa get hitched and you've got Bianca in love with her daughters kidnapper's twin sister. They'd be raising AJ and Miranda together. It would make Erica and David/Krystal in-laws. I don't think it makes sense to make Marissa gay now, but if you're looking at it in terms of storyline and links and ties, this makes the most sense in K&S's twisted mind.

• Members

They haven't really given Christine Bennett Lind a chance to put her stamp on the role. I really have liked what I have seen. I would really like to see the show give her an opportunity. And Kylie, you have quite a handle on the twisted collective psyche of David and Donna haha. I totally agree with what you said and I am sure that's the route they might go.

• Members

Since I think the result of the current arc is going to a be a thawing of relations between David and Kane Women, so throwing in this twist, Bianca and Marissa not only opens old wounds, it creates new doors for connections.

It might turn out to be Maggie or Lena, maybe Sarah...but why even bother with Marissa and she wand Bianca getting close if they're not going 'go' there.

• Members

Bianca and Marissa :mellow: ?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/29Hwcok6sGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/29Hwcok6sGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/29Hwcok6sGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

We've already seen Cara and Griffin's mom in that minisode, I guess they're "going in a different direction."

As for the latina maid, I'm thinking a Carmen retread/Sofia Vergara knockoff or some equally Marissa-bland girl like the one who Damon didn't actually knock up. The new Dallas is doing something like this with Jordana Brewster.

• Members

No, I do see your point and agree with you (and Kylie)--it's definitely a danger. I have to admit I've been completely wrong about Cara and the actress--who, from her time on passions, I was dreading on the show in a way I haven't dreaded a new actor to AMC in ages (which is saying something)--

Speaking of new characters I really like Father Ricky but I'm torn on him too--I don't want him to suddenly have a family or instant ties (and I know many churches are extremely liberal now but I wish they'd tell us something mroe about his mythical church--does he have any issue with Bianca and her kids?)--but on the other hand as he is now he just kinda pops in, exhanges some bon mots with Kendall and pops out.

And I'm with Adam I think it';s impossible for anyone to fairly judge NuBianca (still--and she's been on long enough that they could risk actually shoving her down our metaphorical throats a bit more)--I like what I've seen personally but I still feel like I haven't seen much.

Archived