AMC: Who is next for Bianca?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha I actually find both Ricky and Griffin hot I am ashamed to admit--and I think both are decent actors. Jordi has his moments--I really found him wooden at first but I like his chemistry with Cara and am enjoying his scenes with other actors more. (Now if this were OLTL they'd have a steam room in the hospital where both characters would have their debates about relition vs medicine in towels...)

• Members

I think everyone is over thinking this. Marissa, while not part of the past past, still has a connection to Bianca's past...Babe. And there's a new actress in the part. The connection to the past isn't going to be a romantic one, it's going to be Babe.

It has to be. Marissa is not only Babe's twin, she's the legal mother of Babe's son...the same baby involved in the babyswap of her now girlfriends daughter. Throw in their families, and it points clearly to Marissa, IMO.

I hope I'm wrong. LOL I want it to be Sarah or Lena...but I don't think K&S venture that far out of their box.

• Members

The thing I dont get though is why Babe hasnt been brought up yet? Bianca and Marissa have been interacting for quite some time now. Bianca helped her get over her loss when David "died" in September and they've been spending time together at Wildwind and their children are friends. They have connected outside of their obvious Babe connection and Babe has not been brought up by either throughout any of this. I dont know but for me, it would be weird if they now made Babe an issue

• Members

^I figure it's the same reason that last month David mentioned the basement and Erica mentioned referenced being in love with him at one time...stuff that hadn't come up in years. It came up because it was important to mention at that point. Babe hasn't been discussed between the two of them yet, because IMO, it's not supposed to have been.

• Members

The only guys we saw Marissa with were Scott and JR. She didnt seem to look like she enjoyed it with Scott and well with JR there was no passion there. I can buy it if she were to swing the other way. I dont think it would necesarily be rewriting the character bc we know NOTHING about her prior to coming to town. Her history began at that massuese parlor but the details in between are a blank slate. Maybe she has been with women before but hasnt brought it up bc she didnt feel the need to? What if she has had urges but supressed it? I dont think making her gay or bi would be all that odd. It would make alot more sense with her than someone we've actually watched for years

• Members

yeah but like JackPeyton said, sometimes this stuff does come out of nowhere and happens often in real life. Its not uncommon for someone to come out of the closet after having many realtionships with the opposite sex and exhibiting no signs of being gay. People can be married for years with kids and then confess that actually swing the other way and their family, loved ones and friends had no clue bc they are that good at hiding it and putting up a front. There is nothing unrealistic about this

Archived